‼️ Attention: Insercorp is currently interviewing for an Administrative Assistant. Please see the post for details and feel free to share! 🚀
Are you an self-motivated professional with strong communication skills and an interest or experience in Websites, Marketing, and Communications? You might be a good fit.
COVID-19 has transformed every part of our lives and caused many businesses to shut down or downsize.
Insercorp is in an industry that is not only essential but continues to grow. We are hiring for a full time position to support our business operations. The position will start at 35-40 hours per week.
- Social distancing Safe / Flexible Work from Home options may be available
- Opportunities for certifications and training
- Opportunities for commissions and advancement
- Excellent Entry Level Position
- Coordinating with Clients and Vendors
- Writing News Announcements / Updates
- Taking and Managing inbound calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Receiving Invoices / Paying Bills (QuickBooks Online)
- Managing social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Sending Email Blasts (Constant Contact)
- Posting content to websites (training provided - no technical skills required)
- Organizing / filing
- Other job duties as may be required
- Personal Accountability
- Integrity and Strong Work Ethic
- Professional Responsibility
- Strong Communication skills
- Growth Mindset / Desire and Will to Learn
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- Proper Typing (Keyboarding) and understanding of Computer Applications (Windows 10)
- Knowledge of G Suite Applications (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive)
- Minimum: High School Diploma / GED
- Vocational School, Associate's or Bachelor's Degree a plus but not required
- Related Work Experience is a plus
- Volunteering / community involvement is desirable
Insercorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
300 N Main Street, Suite 100, Franklin, Virginia 23851