Attention: Insercorp is currently hiring for a new Administrative Assistant at our Franklin, Virginia Office. 🚀
Are you a self-motivated professional with strong communication skills and an interest or experience in Websites, Marketing, and Communications? You might be a good fit.
COVID-19 has transformed every part of our lives and caused many businesses to shut down or downsize. Now with the COVID-19 Recovery we are pivoting to the positive and we are looking for a motivated, growth-minded individual to be an important part of our team.
Insercorp is in an industry that is not only essential but continues to grow. We are hiring for a full time position to support our business operations. The position will start at 35-40 hours per week.
- Opportunities for certifications and training
- Opportunities for commissions and advancement
- Excellent Entry Level Office Administration / Management Position
- Coordinating with Clients and Vendors
- Writing News Announcements / Updates
- Taking and Managing inbound calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Receiving Invoices / Paying Bills (QuickBooks Online)
- Managing social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Sending Email Blasts (Constant Contact)
- Posting content to websites (training provided - no technical skills required)
- Organizing / filing
- Other job duties as may be required
- Personal Accountability
- Integrity and Strong Work Ethic
- Professional Responsibility
- Strong Communication skills
- Growth Mindset / Desire and Will to Learn
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- Proper Typing (Keyboarding) and understanding of Computer Applications (Windows 10)
- Knowledge of G Suite Applications (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive)
- Minimum: High School Diploma / GED
- Vocational School, Associate's or Bachelor's Degree a plus but not required
- Related Work Experience is a plus
- Volunteering / community involvement is desirable
Insercorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
300 N Main Street, Suite 100, Franklin, Virginia 23851